The following user agreement hereby referred to as the Agreement, is to be read in its entirety prior to the use of Fair-Dice.com’s products and services.
Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Fair-Dice.com (referred to herein as "Fair-Dice.com", "us" or "we")
which owns and operates the Internet site found and games described at www.Fair-Dice.com (the "Service").
By using the Service, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
If you do not expressly agree to all of the terms and conditions, then please do not access or use our sites or our services.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
- 1.1. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, Fair-Dice.com grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right
to use the Service on your personal computer or other device that accesses the Internet in order to access the games available and
described on the Fair-Dice.com website (the website and games together being the "Service").
- 1.2. The Service is not for use by (i) individuals under 18 years of age, (ii) individuals under the legal age of majority in their
jurisdiction and (iii) individuals accessing the Service from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. Fair-Dice.com is not able
to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User's responsibility to ensure that their use of the
Service is lawful.
- 1.3. Fair-Dice.com and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization,
including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable
laws: (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website; or (b) use the Service in
a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an "Unauthorized Use"). Fair-Dice.com reserves any and all rights
implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service.
You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any
Unauthorized Use. You shall notify Fair-Dice.com immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall
provide Fair-Dice.com with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- 1.4. The term "Fair-Dice.com", its domain names and any other trade marks, or service marks used by Fair-Dice.com as part of
the Service (the "Trade Marks"), are solely owned by Fair-Dice.com. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of
Fair-Dice.com. In addition, all content on the website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to
Fair-Dice.com and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by
using the Service, you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no
circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without Fair-Dice.com's prior written consent.
2. NO WARRANTIES.
- 2.1. Fair-Dice.com DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE WHICH IS PROVIDED
TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE PROVIDE YOU WITH NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER REGARDING ITS QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE,
COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY.
- 2.2. REGARDLESS OF OUR EFFORTS, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT
DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. AUTHORITY/TERMS OF SERVICE
- You agree to the game rules described on the Fair-Dice.com website. Fair-Dice.com retains authority over the issuing,
maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of Fair-Dice.com's management, as regards any use of the Service,
or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
4. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- 4.1. there is a risk of losing bitcoins/dogecoins/litecoins when using the Service and that Fair-Dice.com has no
responsibility to you for any such loss;
- 4.2. your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- 4.3. you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on bitcoins/dogecoins/litecoins awarded
to you through your using the Service;
- 4.5. the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are
entirely beyond the control of Fair-Dice.com and Fair-Dice.com shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness,
capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same;
- 4.6. you are aged 18 or over and that you are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises
and that you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider.
5. PROHIBITED USES
- 5.1. PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User's personal use. The User is only allowed to wager for
his/her personal entertainment and may not create multiple accounts for the purpose of collusion and/or abuse
- 5.3 JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or residents of the United Kingdom, the United States, the United States Territories
and Australia (the 'Prohibited Jurisdictions') are not permitted make use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt,
the foregoing restrictions on engaging in real-money play from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and
citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on
play by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement.
An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by Fair-Dice.com to identify
your location and providing Fair-Dice.com with false or misleading information regarding your location or
place of residence.
- 6.1. Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein,
Fair-Dice.com reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement
in place with the User and/or taking legal action against such User.
- 6.2. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fair-Dice.com and its shareholders, directors, agents and employees
from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other
charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of: (i) your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part;
(ii) violation by you of any law or any third party rights; and (iii) use by you of the Service.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- 7.1. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Fair-Dice.com be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect
or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption,
loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if Fair-Dice.com
had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
- 7.2. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Fair-Dice.com's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its
- If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact our customer service team at support@Fair-Dice.com. Should any dispute
not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below.
- Fair-Dice.com reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time or otherwise change the Service
without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon posting. Therefore, we encourage you check the terms and
conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed
to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.
10. GOVERNING LAW
- The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Saint
Kitts and Nevis. You irrevocably agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of Saint Kitts and Nevis shall have
exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising
therefrom and irrevocably waive any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to
claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Fair-Dice.com to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent
jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in
any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
- If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not
affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in
other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
- Fair-Dice.com reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not
assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- 13.1. No waiver by Fair-Dice.com of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of Fair-Dice.com to require
strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as
a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
- 13.2. Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not
party to this Agreement other than with an affiliate of Fair-Dice.com.
- 13.3. Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary
relationship or joint venture between you and us.
- 13.4. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding
and agreement between you and us regarding the Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding,
or arrangement between you and us.